My clients often report that lunch is one of the hardest meals for them to figure out.
Whether you are trying to plan what to send your kids to school with, or what to feed yourself, it’s easy to get into a rut of eating the same thing, day after day.
Here are a few lunches that have helped get my family out of our rut. I hope they spark some inspiration for your own lunch.
1) Cold sesame peanut noodles with salmon and cucumbers & carrot “ribbons”.
2) Black bean soup in a thermos with guacamole and chips.
3) Burrito filled with leftover rice and chicken and some veggies. (sent this on monday, with a side of sour cream!)
4) Steak (leftover) sandwich with arugula, tomato and russian dressing on the side.
5) “Kebabs” one with cherry tomatoes, mozarella, and basil; one with melon, mango and pineapple.