Healthy has become such a “buzz” word. What does it really mean to be healthy anyway? You might not FEEL sick, but are you really healthy?
1) Do you wake up tired and in need of coffee before you can start your day? Is the last time you felt rested, vibrant and excited to start work or be with your kids a distant memory?
2) Do you have difficulty sleeping, suffer from insomnia, or rely on medication to sleep?
3) When you look in the mirror, do you see a pale, tired, dull and less attractive version of the old you?
4) By the end of the day, when your kids are asleep, do you cringe at the thought of being intimate with your partner?
5) Do you often experience any of the following symptoms: pain, indigestion, seasonal allergies, psoriasis or aches and discomfort?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to focus on your own health.